First time..

Today was my first time washing so many clothes by not using a washing machine..by handwash..>.<
Those clothes are Chinese New Year clothes..but today I only washed the top only..which means the T-shirt all those..
Tomorrow only continue to wash for the bottoms..>.<
I think I need to do more house work like washing clothes all those..because I think is cleaner compared to what my maid did..I'm serious..
Another reason is it can be a very good exercise to me..haha..
Holy mama..I just found out that there is a dent on my ring!!..T.T
And and I dont know why..when I'm home..which means at Puchong..I will have hair problems..sigh...
The weather on these days are terribly HOT!!!...=(
Hmm, I'm thinking whether should I dye my hair? But my parents discourage me to do so..
And should I cut my hair to short hair ??
Sigh..sigh..sigh.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment