Picture Time !!

As I promised that I will post up the pictures of the lollipop and the little Samuel in the previous post..I will post it now..
Let's the pictures do the talk..=)

Here is the lollipop..with Minnie Mouse..^^


Me happily pose with the lollipop..act cute..>.<



Here is the little Samuel..it's hard to take picture of a kids properly..
but he's cute anyway..^^


Another picture of little Samuel..=)


This is a 6 years old boy..he's handsome
BUT naughty!! hehe


A picture of my mummy and my doggie..
When my mummy is busying ..my doggie is also busying..>.<

You see..^^

Cute..=)

My doggie: Is there any food on the table?? Let me have a look first..LOL

This happens everyday when it nears her dinner time..
( p/s: Actually I have 3 doggies..not only this dog..is just that this doggie is too cute..will try to post up their  pictures in other time..^^ )

Oh yea..I've changed my blog skin..but kinda weird...look at the time , music player and the chat box..dont really know how to fix it.
Thanks to Nick Niew for giving me the website and guide me abit..haha..
But it's really weird that my previous blogskin is underneath the new one..>.<

GOOD NIGHT/ GOOD MORNING PEOPLES !! =)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment