Tired arh!!!

Today I'm suppose to do my planned tasks as I stated in my previous post..
But unfortunately, my sister was not feeling well in the morning and cant go to the kindergarten to help my mum..
So I have to followed my mum to the kindergarten to help her..(p/s:  I've only slept for about 3 hours yesterday's night..because I didnt know that my sister dont feel well...and need to to replace her )
No choice lar..since my mum really needs someone to help her..
It was quite fun but mad tired!! I really needs to salute to my mum that she need to do these stuff for 5 days in a week..then after the schooling hour..my mum is still need to handle the day-care..serious is MAD TIRED LORH!!!
Today I was in charge in taking care a 3-year-old "baby"..his name is Samuel..he's so so so damn cute..
His smile melted my heart...hahaha..
I was like a babysitter to him today..carried him, "tam" him..My arms are in pain now..>.< ..
So do as my palm..but this was caused by handwash clothes lar...
( so useless rite me..do little things only here pain there pain )
Back to the cutie Samuel..do you know how many times that I  need to put on the shoes for him??
I think got at least 10 times in that 3 hours of schooling time..=.=
Once I put it on for him..then he took it off again..and smiled to me..
I cant get angry with him because he really got a innocent face..if for other children which is not that cute like him..haha..he's going to get scolded by me..
But that scold just soft only lar...later their parents come and look for me then how..right??
For the whole morning..I was like saying : "Samuel!! Samuel!! Come Come!! Jie jie sayang okay?? Jie jie hug hug!! Lai lai!! jie jie give you sweets!!"
I need to do so..or not he will disturb other children..
Besides, I still need to put him on my lap and play with him...carried him here and there...
Luckily he's cute enough..Haha..
When having lesson..the teacher was teaching the nursery about "Tuesday" and asked the nursery: "What day is today? " at first they dont know how to answer..cant blame..nursery what..all baby baby..
At last they can answer "Tuesday"..
Then..the teacher asked again..: " How many days are there in a week? " You know what they answered? Hahaa..They answered: " Tuesday! " again with their confident face..it's quite funny..
Oh ya..nearly forgot about this..Before the lesson starts sure will take attendance one right?
Then the teacher said: " When I call your name, then you say YES!! okay?? " They answered: " okay! "
Who knows when the teacher call up one name, for example: " Melissa! " guess what? The whole nursery answered: " YES!! " hahahaha...makes the teacher blurred..LOL
Today, really a tiring day..I'm wondering how my mum going to take it as a "daily routine"..
So, tomorrow..back to my tasks..=.=
Plus, I think I want to do some aerobic dance...to keep- fit..=)
And maybe want to do my DIY fringe cut..hehe
That's all for today..
Thx for reading..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment