Hmm..today I went to the kinderdarten to help my mum again..
Besides, I also need to visit the orthodontist..
I met the cutie Samuel again..=)
Today only I know that he loves stars so much..
And today I wore a T-shirt which have a big stars in the center...
So, he saw it and you know where his hands go..haha..>.< keep saying: " stars!! stars!! "
Today I taught him numbers..believe or not..a 2 and the half year old baby can recognise the numbers from 1-10..and he's still wearing a diapers..haha
When I'm teaching him the numbers there are some pictures on that page..
So, for example, the picture was a  ball..I asked him: "What is this? He answered me: " Ball Ball!! "
Haha..so cute!! So, this time the picture was a cat..I asked again: "What is this??" You know what he answered me?? hahaha..He answered me: " MIAO!! " hahaha..mad cute!! ^^
About 10 am..my dad come and take me to the orthodontist..
I already changed the coloured band into the turquoise colour..=)
And at night..we had dinner together with the teachers..=)
The food was superb!!
OMG..Anne is getting sick..sore-throat and flu is on the way..GO AWAY!! GO AWAY!!..=(


And here is a picture of me with the turquoise coloured band on my braces..^^
( p/s: ignore my messy hair and my eyebags..my eyebags are getting worse..T.T )

0 comments:

Post a Comment