My brother is BACK !!

Finally, my beloved brother is back from UK..to celebrate Chinese New Year with us..So happy !! hehe..
Actually I do have the intuition that my brother will be coming back..
I couldnt sleep well last night..keep thinking of my brother..HAHA..
Anyways, he did gave the most surprise for my parents and also my sister..for me?  definately I do..but not as much as they do..Especially my sister..she screamed when she saw him !! HAHA..and my mum..hugged my brother..her tears rolling down..my dad? of course he was happy..but didnt show out how happy he is..but I know he's so happy..until speechless..
From yesterday..I kept telling my parents and so do my sister that I have the intuition that "gor gor" will be coming back tomorrow..they just dont believe to what I've told them..
And today..was proven that my intuition is so accurate..LOL..so happy!!
Oh yea...I hugged him...feel so nice and warm..
And he did bought us something..like necklace, perfumes, cosmetics all those and loads of chocolates!!!  THX BRO!! LOVE IT!! =)
It's been a year we didnt see each other..but we do contact each other via MSN and SKYPE..=)
And I have jobs again from my mum..that is..wash all my brother's clothes..and clean my house ( upstairs )..
Okay, goodnight peoples!! have a sweet dream!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment