Sorry...

I'm very sorry about what had happened yesterday..maybe I was being too aggressive ..
I didnt really mean to harm or hurt that person la..>.<
I shouldn't angry at you..
No matter what..I still treat you as a friend..
If you dont treat me as friend also never mind..
I cant change your thoughts..
But sometimes your words are really ... hmm...
Okay..let's talk about today..
Cleaned our house because Chinese New Year is coming soon..I believes that every Chinese is doing that..=)
Actually nothing much ..just kinda tired...=(
Tomorrow only my grandpa and me will be at home for daytime..my parents and my sister will be coming back at night..
I have tasks to be done by tomorrow..
1) help my mum to do her stuff.
2) need to wash my parents, my sister and my new year clothes..quite many of them..T.T
3) time to do my piano theory homework..one month didnt touch those already..I have to do 8 sets of past year questions..need to pass up on Saturday.
4) need to call the dentist and change my appointment time.

That's all..
Thanks for reading..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment