On The Fourth Day of Chinese New Year ~ ~ 年初四。。

On The Fourth Day of Chinese New Year ~ ~ 年初四。。

My house party...hehe..Chinese New Year open house..
I did baked/make a dessert..
too bad got no time to take a picture of it...=(
But everybody praised my dessert ler..all still come and look for me after eating it..but too bad..got "limited stock" hahaha...
Okay, let's start with the pictures..=)


3 talented singers..see their face expression!! LOL..



Mahjong for the elders...hehe



"lou sang" session..=D







Me and my friends..=) thanks for coming!!




What else?? GAMBLE!!! LOL..



Haha..one of my cousin brother..he will be going back to Shanghai right after the party..



My neighbour came to my house too..=)



My uncles and aunties..LOL



Sing-K session again!!! =)



Me...after busy cleaning the house right after the party..tired >.<

THE END!!!
Hope you all enjoy with the pictures..=)

Goodnight peoples..

=D



0 comments:

Post a Comment