First Time again!! LOL

Yesterday was my first time taking LRT alone to KL Central then change to KTM to Shah Alam alone..
you all might think that ..Ughh? Where is this lady from?? from a village ar? hahaha...
Hmm, and I came late to college in the morning too..>.<
I hate 8 am class!! Hate it...
I did set alarm to awake me..
Just that my hands were too efficient to stop it when it rang..=P
So yea..I'm late..err, not kinda late actually..
maybe just about 10 minutes?? haha..but..still consider late ok..>.<
And and..I need to bring my laptop along with me..and so do other stuff of mine..
I just feel like having practice on "Shaolin Kungfu" in that morning..So damn heavy!!! Oh gosh!!
Even some of my friends thought that I'm "zao lou-ing" LOL...
Anyways, I also have friend who saw me carrying such heavy bags and wanted to help me take my file..
So sweet of you!! ^^
And and..I spotted two hot guys yesterday...one is in college..and the other one is in LRT..LOL..
So "hiao" hor me....=P
Then when I arrive to Shah Alam...got no people come and pick me up..sad me...=(
Ended up I need to take a cab back to the kindergarten of my mum...or not..I need to wait for 3 hours ler...
Oh kill me please....need to wait for so long in such "oven" place...some more no hot guys there also...LOL..
For such a short distance..the cab charged me RM5.50..haiz....who wants to be a taxi driver?? it's easy to earn money in that way..nah,just kidding..XD
Actually before that..I called my dad...I told him that I'm taking a cab back home..
then he asked me to sms the cab's car plate number to him..
Then, when I entered to the cab..the cab's driver asked me where I want to go..
OMG...that time i said section 17..LOL...he scratched his head...
I was thinking ..what is the address of that kindergarten already huh?? haha..
Both of us silence for awhile..
Then he asked: '' ohh, yang kat rumah kelompok tu ke?? "  then i said: "Ahh...yayaya!! ''
Luckily I heard before Rumah Kelompok this word when I was small..LOL..
Haiz..teruk me!!

p/s: I have a housemate..he said want to teman me to KL Central before that...Thanks alot!!..but I need to try to go back alone..Hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment