Here is a picture of the posture of my doggie while she's sleeping..hahaha
Focus on her legs..LOL..
Cute..=)

And here is my picture of my "senget" head..hahaha
That time have not put on my braces yet..

Today I ate a big lollipop from my "kai ma"..
I do take some pictures of the lollipop..
But too bad..cannot be able to upload them now..=(
Will upload later okay?? =)
Just now it rains heavily at my place..got thunder some more...it scares me..T.T
Only my grandpa and me at home..that time my grandpa was sleeping..
Tomorrow I'm going to visit my orthodontist again..
Need to change the coloured rubber band again..
Any suggestion on what colour should I change this time??
I've tried on light purple ( but this one will change its colour very fast especially after eating curry ) , aquamarine, and currently I'm wearing the pink one..
So so so?? haiz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment