I'm Back!!! =)

Hola!!! I'm back!! How are you all?? got miss me?? =P hahaha...sorry that I've neglected my blog for more than a week...>.<
Was busy celebrating the Chinese New Year...and also need to blame my laziness...haa...
Alright, today I'm going to post about how I celebrate my Chinese New Year..=)
Let the pictures do the talking...=P
Quite many of them..hehe

During Chinese New Year Eve~~ having "团圆饭" at Restaurant Janbo..somewhere at Puchong..

This is the yee sang...is a must for all Chinese during CNY..=)


And here we go..."huat ar!!!"  hehe


A picture of me and my brother..^^


Again...plus my grandfather..=)


picture with our relatives..hmm, me in this angle..not nice..=(


haha..you see my grandmother..so cute..^^


My family..with my "kai ma" ..


Me busy eating..LOL

Hmm..after our meal..we went to the temple..=)
but didnt take any pictures at there..



To be continued....

0 comments:

Post a Comment