The First Day of Chinese New Year !!!

The First Day of Chinese New Year~ ~ 年初一

As usual..we had our 团圆饭 in the morning..all the dishes are vegetarian food..=)
After that, we will shoot some photographs at the compound of my house..
Later on...we will start visiting our relatives..hehe
okay, let's the pictures do the talking..=)


Opps..my sister is missing..haha, she is the one who took this picture..^^



Finally she is here..but my dad missing again..LOL
Haha..what's wrong with my brother?? =P



My brother with the grandfather..^^



Followed by my sister..=)



And my turn!! I'm the youngest..=D



Haha..my face expression..because I thought my dad wanted to take my picture..I posed nicely.. And he said he's taking a video..ended up to be like this..=P



Me and my sister...spot us?? =D



A group picture of us with my cousins..at my aunt's place..do we look alike?? hehe



Haha..posing with my cousin sister's shades..I tends to smile with teeth..but they asked me not to...=(
ended up with this stupid face..LOL



Another picture smilling without showing the teeth..



But still..I prefer to smile with teeth..=D



This is night time..yumcha with my relatives at Old Town Coffee Shop..^^


To be continued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment