Free??

Hmm, went to Low Yat to sing-k right after my final paper with Weng Hong and Foo. Actually Leon and Kristina were supposed to join us too. Unfortunately, they are not feeling well..=(
So, I tagged Foo along with me to be my road directory..because I dont know the way to there..=P
Yes! I'm stupid..=(
So, when we reached there the workers lead us the way to the karaoke room..
At first, three of us were so shy to be the first one to sing..So yea, Foo sang first..followed by Weng Hong then..
Clumsy me accidentally poured Weng Hong's drinks with dont know which part of my body..>.< I really dont know...sorry sorry...
I think I need to diet already..>.<
After singing, we decided to watch a movie in Times Square..
We were so lucky that the movie time started just right after we bought the tickets..=)

We watched "THE SPY NEXT DOOR"
Hmm, overall for this movie is not bad..quite funny..^^
Later on, it's time for dinner..
We went to "SEK TOU" Restaurant which recommended by Weng Hong..
The taste of the food was okay...but the price is kind of expensive..
Maybe i ordered the expensive one..haha
After our dinner, we went for "shopping"..
Can say as  "window shopping" ..
Then later on, we went back..
That's all..
Thanks to them to accompany me on that day..
I enjoyed it..=)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Then, on the next day after the outing..actually my sister and I planned to go back to Shah Alam in the morning..
Then my sister thought of buying a high heels..
Foo decided Sing-k again..because he forgot to sing some song on that day..=.=
And yea, my sister and both of us went to Times Square again..
But this time was not lucky enough as both RedBox and GreenBox were fully booked..=(
So, not going to sing-k..and decided to watch a movie..but also not lucky as that day..need to wait for 2 hours to for that movie..
So, Foo decided to eat "guai ling gou" at "gong wo tong"..
It's not cheap leh..it cost RM 8 per bowl..>.<
We went back after eating..=)
My sister and I took a rest first before going back to Shah Alam..
Then we took a cab to Tmn. Melati LRT station..
We bought tickets to KL Central to take KTM back to Shah Alam..
When we reached the KL central..whoa!! damn lot of people leh...>.<
We cant even squeeze ourself in to that train..
So, forced to wait for the next batch..
Finally, reached Shah Alam..the air-conditioner in that train was so cold..can freeze leh..
Our parents came and pick us up at the Shah Alam KTM station..
After 3 weeks..finally can see my parents , my grandpa and also my darlingS..hehe..my 3 darlings..
We went to eat "Yong Tau Foo"..It is quite famous at Puchong..
NICE!! =)

The end of my story today..
Thx for reading..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment