Happy New Year !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!!
I know it is a bit late for me to wish here..haha..but who cares?? =p
I'm kinda busy with my final examinations that falls on next week..
Haiz..exam again...
Btw, how did you guys celebrate your New Year's Eve/ New Year??
Hmm, I celebrated it at my sister's bf house...
We had a steamboat party..of course not only three of us..there are some other new friends that i met on that day..nice to meet you all.. =)
On the next day, we went to eat ''Bak Kut Teh'' at Klang..not bad..=)
Later on, we went to Ulu Yam. There is a hotspring over there..
Anyways, those picture taken on that day is not with me right now..so i cant upload it here...sorry..
That is how i celebrated my New Year..how was yours??
Haiz..I dont know what happened to me nowadays...always not in the good mood..and always feels tired...=(
maybe because of the exam or other things?? I also dont know..
Just feels like the world is so dull ..not colourful like last time anymore..why ya?
Haiz.....
I need to be happy..so that I'll have the mood to study..
can anyone make me happy??
Haiz..I know...
No one is going to care about me...=(
It's a sad thing...
Hmm..forget about what i said just now..
new year new resolution??
what is mine?? Haven't figure it out yet..
hmm...maybe..
  • get good results? haha..
  • lead a happy life? hope so...
  • get a bf?? =.=
  • study smarter?
  • concentrate during the lecture?
I also dont know what am I typing..
kinda lame hor me....haiz
ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment