...

Hmm...there is something just disturbing my mind..
make me cannot pay full concentration on my studies...
It is about...erm, should i blog about it??
or should I even create another private blog to blog about my feelings towards someone?
Because I'm the one who don't know how to express my feelings properly.
Seriously, I'm the one who is like that...
Yes. To those who know me they will think this is wierd as I always talked alot...but all those are nonsense...Haiz...

Besides, there is other thing frustrates me that is my piano lesson.
There are exams that falls on Saturday and usually I'll have my piano lessons on that day.
So now, i canceled the lessons in January and will starts back on February.
This matter frustrates me though as my piano theory exam is falls on March.
Seems like not enough time for me to complete the lessons before getting in to the exam hall on March...
Furthermore, I still need to decides whether I can able to have my piano practical exam on July ...I need to give the reply to my piano teacher by this weekend...
Haiyoo...I hate to make decisions lar !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment