Exam !!!

Finally tomorrow is the first day of my exam...


Nervous..Nervous...Nervous...!!!
Tomorrow's exam is the English For Communication...


2 hours paper..but have many questions need to complete in that 2 hours..


I afraid that won't have enough time for me to complete them..>.<


Never mind, I'll try my best..=)


Oh ya, today supposed to follow my sister and friends to Connaught for dinner..the longest night market in Malaysia..


But too bad..I didn't go with them..because no mood to join them..


Why no mood?? sure la..tomorrow is my exam ler..where got mood to go enjoy?? =.=


So, I asked my sister to buy me some food from there..=)


And she bought me this..

is the cartoon shaped pancake..=)

Hehe..

Okay..good luck to those who are having their exams tomorrow..!!

ALL THE BEST!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment