YOU ARE NOBODY!!!

I dont need to depends on you!!
I dont need you to treat me good!!
 I dont need you to scold me!!
I dont need to listen to what you said!!
Because you are NOBODY to me!!!
Why am I need to listen to what you said???
 You are just a NORMAL friend to me!! 
I dont care whether you have what relation with my family members!!
You have no right to scold me!!
 Is not worth for me to treat you as a friend!!
Friend?? Telling others about my bad things is called FRIEND?? WTF is this!!!
You said you feel like want to slap and whack me rite?? Go ahead if you DARE!!
You know what? I tell you now..I feel like KILLING you!!!!!!!!!
Do you know that you hurt me so much without realising it?? I bet you dont know about it!!
Because you are living in your own world!!
I WONT DEPENDS ON YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 YOU STUPID ARSE-HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: not i want to use these harsh words..is I really cant stand it anymore!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment