what a "good" day!!!!!


first, woke up late and missed a lecture...
second, i dunno what the heck wrong with my stupid handphone and i'm going to throw it away! only for emergency call ALL THE TIME!!!
third, received the items that we purchased via online but ended up with THOSE ARE NOT OUR ITEMS THAT WE ORDERED !
fourth, when i reached the college, the straps on my sandals came out..DAMN SHIT!!!
fifth, failed my stupid ITS test!
sixth, my sister cannot come and fetch me for some reasons so ended up I need to take a cab..mana tahu the cab kena bang by other car..=.=
seventh, this should put it the first because it happened on yesterday..the streamyx modem ''bakar'' already!!
What a ''good good'' day!!!.....maybe the ''good'' luck have not end yet...=.= you'll see....

0 comments:

Post a Comment