2nd Semester Examination Time-Table is out!!!!

2nd Semester Examination Time-Table is out!!!!
Actually I want copy and paste it here like one of my college mate did in his blog.
But i've tried many times..it doen't work...=( why ya??
If you people over there know why is it please ENLIGHTEN me!! Thx..
So I can only paste the link over here..
I need to start with my studies revisions now...Haiz..Boring..=(
But this link requires to log in to view the content...so troblesome...
If you are not a Tarcian..definately you wont have any username and password to log in to this intranet larh..haha
Anyway, I'll try my best to find out what's the matter behind...=)
or you can click on this link to view my college mate's blog...
Sorry for not informing Mr Dream that i'm using the contents in your blog over here..>.<
That's all..=)
Happy Studying....

0 comments:

Post a Comment