I'm a such a failure!!!!

Stupid stupid stupid IST assignment!!!! Do you know that I hate you so damn much? Almost one whole day i sat infront of the laptop to do this stupid assignment but still haven't finish doing it!! Haiz... Then I think of playing piano to reduce some of my STRESS but ended up with sat infront of the piano and dont know what song to play =.= I'm such a failure dowh...I've learnt piano for almost 12 years!! OMG !!! Come on peoples..12 years leh not 12 months!!! Can't believe it...The total piano fees that my parents paid for me is approximately 20k or even more than that. But end up with what? dont know what song to play. What i mean is totally dont know what song to play lorh. Haiz..that's prove that I'm a failure. Tomorrow will be my ME test and IOM presentation. "ME" another dying subject for tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment