Ipoh!!

Then on the next day,
I'm going Kampar for a wedding dinner with my family...
Before going, we had our lunch first at Bdr Puteri before our journey to Ipoh.
On the way, it rained heavily...
pity my daddy need to drive us there...
For us, it is a nice weather to sleep..wakaka..=p
My daddy drive us to his kampung ---> Tapah ..hehe
And he kept telling us what he did last time when he was a kid..
Hahah, quite interesting!! =)
Then, we went to the Kampar Hotel which is near the UTAR there to meet our relatives..
They arrived earlier than us..and all of them were overnighting there...
except for our family..because my daddy got something to do on the next day..
And my sister also need to go out tomorrow..
So , no choice...we can't stay..=(
Then, we went for the wedding dinner at a restaurant named TAI CHONG , some where in Kampar..
The food was nice!!!!!! The air- conditioner over there is cold like hell...=.=
Finally, we need to say bye bye to our relatives..

0 comments:

Post a Comment